Monday, November 3, 2008

A Great Man!





Mr. Mack R. Bosarge Jr.
Born October 3, 1938 Died October 26, 2005
A Man of great humor, super smile and cute
chicken legs.
I being his daughter in law can never begin to
high light the wonders of this Man. I fell in love
with him the very first time I meet him. His
smile and southern charm just shined before
him. Accepted me and made me apart of his family
as though I always had been.
His laughter lit up an entire room. His warmth surrounded
me.
He is missed by any and all who knew him.
If the beauty of truth were quick, I would stand immortally at Sea, Gazing for eternity at SeaThe moonlight shines against the SeaAt twilight, the Sea becomes immortalAnd opens his eternal portal-I would enter into it-At dawn, the sun breaks the mood, And I stand again upon the ocean shore, Knowing in my heart, that day has toreAnd I stand again upon the ocean shoreReverberating Sea, splashing at my feetShore washing Sea, covering my feetI close my eyes and enter the worldOf dreams and dances and fairy rhymes, Pirate ships, elven scripts, and ocean skiesTo be at Sea, I close my eyesThis dream lasts all day to meOne Day is twenty years at Sea-And into this dream, I would enter into it—I would that I will, I would stand immortally at Sea, Hoping for eternity at Sea, Reverberating waves rush under my feetThe Sea is blanketed with wonder, And I seem to love its glorious freedomThus, I would bless the shoreAnd leave to be once moreOut at Sea to sailStand upon the deck and sway: Listen to the creak of the wood and say, To close my eyes is to be at Sea, A dream that lasts eternityEternity, guaranteed, to liveSo long as I never walk the brig, But stand under the white sheet, The insignia of the entire white fleet, As for eternity, immortally, At Sea I sail, in the bellowing galeAnd live eternally, immortally, Would one day be eternityI would spend it out at seaStanding upon the ocean shore, foaming at my feet Annie Cordelia Adams

No comments: