Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hazels Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze











Out in the middle of some where Nebraska is a farm that a family has turned into a pumpkin patch and corn maze only for the sole purpose of sharing with all who come to see and experience it.
Chandell, Gunnar and myself went and had the best time. Riding the hay ride through the fields. finding the lab rats in the corn maze, and picking out the perfect pumpkins. OK my pumpkin was anything but perfect, It was short stumpy with warts and scar's and a little dented. I say even ugly pumpkins need a home. While Chandell searched and searched for the perfect pumpkin Gunnar and I waited and waited and waited, but eventually she was able to find those perfect pumpkins...
We then trekked our way to the mini witches house so Gunnar could play. I bumped my head as I wanted to play too. Guess that's why they have the big witches house huh!
The barn and spiders was rather creepy and Gunnar would have no part in that play house. So I quickly took pictures and out I went also. We had a barn that had spiders and was just a creepy so I knew how Gunnar felt.
We then relaxed with a good ole cup of cider. Oh was it good.
Now I would recommend that all go see this place some where between Sidney and Sunol Nebraska. but Chandell was driving I was playing so I have not a clue how to tell you to get there...




1 comment:

anushka said...

excellent pictures...